...just sayin'

I receive e-mails from Designer Digitals, usually on Thursday, and today they announced their Christmas in July promotion. Today they are featuring ATC size journaling cards. Last year, I used several of their brushes, journaling spots and word strips in my December Daily.


You can see samples of my December Daily album for 2009 in my Flickr gallery. You'll see some before photos of my pre-made album pages as well as photos of those same pages with photos, journaling and embellishments included.

And, yes, those are 3" binder rings. I just never thought that it would get this big. Could it be that I documented Thanksgiving Day through New Year's Day? Something I'll have to think about for this year.

No comments

paper. art. love. | since 2010
Gratitude Journals + Mini Books, Embellishment Kits + Supplies, Midori Notebooks and Printables at www.iloveitall.etsy.com