52Photos :: 20:11


my 52Photos capture

Taken at 20:19 rather than 20:11, but still a keeper to me. 

I was working on my Gratitude Journal entry for January 1, 2011 and became distracted so the time slipped away from me. I'm totally okay with the fact, although at first I wasn't. I couldn't believe I missed the time after Lisa and I had set the challenge. As I thought about it more, I felt that there really wasn't anything better to be distracted by than journaling about FAMILY and how lucky I am to be a Mom.

End of guilt. Totally feeling good about it.

So, don't be discouraged by any of the photo prompts. Make them work for you!

next week's theme

independence

and we hope you'll have time to upload to the Flickr group to share with the group! If you're unfamiliar with Flickr, here is a tutorial by Julie Balzer {I'm participating in her art journaling project} to get your account set up.

a tutorial

A few people have asked how to install the 52Photos blinkie/button. I am linking you to a tutorial from my friends at write.click.scrapbook. that includes Blogger, Typepad and WordPress instructions. Here's the button and code again, if you'd like to give it a try.

the wrap-up 

52Photos is up to 54 60 62 members in the Flickr group at last check...woot, woot. Just think, we'll all be 52 interesting, inspiring, fun, creative, thought-provoking memorable photos richer a year from now. You'll want to stop by Lisa's blog this morning, too, as she's made a collage of photos that have been posted to the group...very interesting. She's so talented that way!

5 comments

  1. missed the first prompt...but try to be better behaved next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little late to the party as well but might actually have a photo from Jan 1st I can use...otherwise I am starting with this prompt...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late too. I hope it's ok if I stick with my blog to share.

    Week 1

    http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/2011/01/52-photos-52-weeks-2011.html

    Off to check out the Flickr shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just blogged this weeks prompt! Very excited abotu this fun project!
    http://dumasfam4.blogspot.com/2011/01/52-photos-in-52-weeks-prompt-week-2-jan.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gratitude journal it is my goal to start one asap! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

paper. art. love. | since 2010
Gratitude Journals + Mini Books, Embellishment Kits + Supplies, Midori Notebooks and Printables at www.iloveitall.etsy.com